Cosmic Comics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Comics Forum

This is a forum where you get to discuss comics, post your own artwork and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone interested?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icqjay

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: anyone interested?   anyone interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm getting rid of my statues (anime and some other stuff). Wonder if anyone is interested with them. Will be selling (or even trade them for something) them as it's a bit difficult for me to store them and my interest veers more towards collecting comics (key issues) instead. Most of them do not have the original boxes but have been kept in good condition and that they are now hard to find. I can put up a list of the which ones i have if anyone is up for it. Not even sure if i can post something like this in the forum...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:39 am

Of course you can post this on our forums Very Happy put up a list and let everyone know what you have Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmic-comics.com.au

anyone interested?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Comics Forum :: Cosmic Comics :: Random Nerdity-
Jump to: